The most popular and loved D-Day app, TheDayBefore
TheDayBefore is ranked #1 among all D-Day apps.
The D-Day widget shows the D-Day or day count, so you can be reminded of your special day very conveniently.
Try our app to automatically calculate the days left until a certain D-Day, such as your anniversary. It also counts the days that have past since an event, allowing you to celebrate it periodically. Now, you will never miss a special day!
View your D-Days in Notification Center and never forget a special occasion!
- Four ways to calculate (D-Day, day count, monthly, annually)
- Automatically calculate days (e.g., every 100 days)
- Stylish and various widget icons to choose from for Notification Center
[How to add a widget in the ‘Today’ tab of Notification Center]
1. Swipe down from the top of any screen on your mobile device to open up Notification Center. Then, tap Today.
2. Scroll towards the bottom and tap Edit.’
3. Tap the plus icon (+) next to The Day Before from the list of DO NOT INCLUDE.’
4. To change the order of widgets that appear in the ‘Today’ tab of Notification Center, drag each widget up or down.
[How calculation works]
D-Day: does not count the D-Day, so it starts from zero (D-Day, D+1...)
Day Count: includes the D-Day, so it starts from one (1 day, 2 days...)
Monthly: for monthly events/celebrations
Annually: for annual events or anniversaries
* iphone 5 and iOS 8.0 or higher